Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

rigby and eileen

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
acarentzjr
Muscle Man

Coins : 8

rigby and eileen Empty
PostSubject: rigby and eileen   rigby and eileen I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:00 pm

has anyone noticed that Rigby likes Eileen even though he acts like he dose not act like it (only in front of Mordecai.) but away from Mordecai he has no problem with her at all but seams to actually like her a bit i think he dose not show it when mordecai is hanging out with him because after what happened when we first found out eileen liked him so i think riby likes her but is embarrassed to show it i what t know what the readers think on this matter.
Back to top Go down
RegularGal16
Benson
RegularGal16

Coins : 96

rigby and eileen Empty
PostSubject: Re: rigby and eileen   rigby and eileen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:07 am

He totally likes her, he just doesn't wanna admit it to Mordecai. LOL! I totally agree with you. XD
Back to top Go down
ILostMyBalloons
Mordecai

Coins : 74

rigby and eileen Empty
PostSubject: Re: rigby and eileen   rigby and eileen I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:51 am

I've watched until Family BBQ so far (don't spoil further) and I think they unfortunately stopped exploring their romantic possibilities.

Also, I don't think he likes her in that way. From what I recall, he treats her as well as one must treat a regular (pun intended) friend.
Back to top Go down
http://lucascaps.deviantart.com/
RSLOVER23
Hi-Five Ghost

Coins : 43

rigby and eileen Empty
PostSubject: Re: rigby and eileen   rigby and eileen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:05 pm

Rigby totally likes Eileen and I want them together.But I think he mostly thinks she's just a cool friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rigby and eileen Empty
PostSubject: Re: rigby and eileen   rigby and eileen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rigby and eileen
Page 1 of 1