Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What bands would mordecai and rigby like?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pineapplejoey
Muscle Man

Coins : 4

What bands would mordecai and rigby like? Empty
PostSubject: What bands would mordecai and rigby like?   What bands would mordecai and rigby like? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:54 pm

I got this idea during one the montages of the show. I'm curious on what band the two would like, or just what each of them like? Like it seems they both enjoy rock, but just as well enjoy rap and pop songs.

From what I've seen of the show, Rigby seems to have a bad taste in music. like with that episode with party Pete, and the living in summer time episode. I'm not sure about Mordecai, though if i had to guess he's more of a rock guy or more accurately indie rock.

I honestly cant think of any bands off the top of my head, but if you guys have any of a band they would be into, don't be afraid to throw a name out there.
Back to top Go down
xCharmCandyx
Muscle Man

Coins : 4

What bands would mordecai and rigby like? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What bands would mordecai and rigby like?   What bands would mordecai and rigby like? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 am

Hmmm...Simple Plan and Blink 182 would be something they're gonna be into. Also Maroon 5 and All-Star Weekend
Back to top Go down

What bands would mordecai and rigby like?
Page 1 of 1