Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules''

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GuyWithChainsaw
Muscle Man

Coins : 4

Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules'' Empty
PostSubject: Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules''   Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules'' I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 pm

Hey guys! I was wondering about one thing. In ''House Rules'' episode, Mordecai from future appears and he says about Rigby ''You know what else you gonna miss? That guy. Enjoy him while you got him, know what i'm saying?''. So i was wondering what is it all about. I mean, is it some kind of weird joke about that Rigby dies or almost dies, and its hinted that he gonna die for good in the future? is it what would happened if Mordecai and Rigby would stay in ''No Rules World''? Or will we find out in new episodes or something? I also read somewhere that in ''Under the Hood'' episode it's hinted that Mordecai remember what his future self told him about Rigby but i watched this episode and i didn't found any clues. I really want to see your opinions about it and maybe cry with someone about that Rigby may die. (Rigby is my favorite character and i really don't want him dead)
Back to top Go down
RegularGal16
Benson
RegularGal16

Coins : 96

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules''   Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules'' I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:34 pm

Yikes! I never really thought thaat deep about that. Dang. I never realized it, but Rigby is like the Kenny of Regular Show!
Back to top Go down
OOOO
Mordecai
OOOO

Coins : 89

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules''   Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules'' I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 1:23 pm

I thought about that and was like RIGBY DIES! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Izek
'Ello Gov'nor
Izek

Coins : 577

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules''   Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules'' I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Well actually...
He has died a few times allready,
He Almost died in "Eggcelent", Mordecai actually Killed rigby in "Its Time" but he went back in time and prevented that from happening again and When Skips Kills rigby in "Over The Top" but he revives him by winning an arm wrestling match against Death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules''   Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules'' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rigby's death mentioned in ''House Rules''
Page 1 of 1