Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requirements [Read Before Posting]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annie
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Annie

Coins : 752

Requirements [Read Before Posting] Empty
PostSubject: Requirements [Read Before Posting]   Requirements [Read Before Posting] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:52 pm

These are the requirements before showing off any of your fan-made Regular Show work. Please read this before posting if you don't want to have your thread deleted.

1. Each piece of fan art, fan fiction, fan video MUST be related to Regular Show, since this is a fansite, after all. Off topic fan work won't be allowed.

2. Each piece of work MUST be family-friendly and appropriate. Don't submit drawings or anything that'll violate our rules.

3. Be fair and kind to each other when posting your comments or thoughts on another person's work. Keep the rude comments to yourself. Don't create drama and start a flame war. I will suspend your account for a few days or weeks if I find out.

4. THE MAIN RULE THAT MUST BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES -- DO NOT PLAGIARIZE!!!!

Yes, this is a big one. This is called an art, fan fiction, video fan theft. "Theft", meaning carrying away the goods of one another's Regular Show work and calling it your own. This is also plagiarism and wrong-doing. Plagiarism/art theft is horrible and we will not let that happen here. Always remember: when posting fan work, make sure it is your own and that you've put your name somewhere so others won't steal it. It's easy to catch plagiarism and we will find out. Please PM me if you find a member doing so. I will take care of this kind of situation until it gets solved.

Also, if you REALLY want to use another person's work and use it wherever, then just ask he/she to see if he/she will let you, then give credit somewhere if they allow you and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://totally-regular-show.forumotion.com

Requirements [Read Before Posting]
Page 1 of 1