Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has your interest changed since the start?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CF
Cool Dudes
CF

Coins : 1085

Has your interest changed since the start? Empty
PostSubject: Has your interest changed since the start?   Has your interest changed since the start? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:52 pm

I been thinking about this for a while & wanted to post this on RS's 3rd anniversary, but oh well. Anyways, has your interest in Regular Show increased or decreased since the premiere?

For me personally, it's the latter. At first I thought it'd be a stupid show, but after seeing the The Power, I instantly fell in love. Since then my interest was pretty strong (strong enough to go outta my way to make a Mordecai plushie :3). However, over time my interest has kinda dwindled. Most of the current episodes haven't really excited me as much as they used to, especially ones that centered around Muscle Man (*coughBaldSpotcough*). tbh, Fuzzy Dice was the last ep I truly enjoyed.

Don't get me wrong, I still watch/like the show, but I just don't like it as much anymore as some of my other favorite shows (like Soul Eater or Pokemon). I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Back to top Go down
STORM03
Gay Unicorns
STORM03

Coins : 737

PostSubject: Re: Has your interest changed since the start?   Has your interest changed since the start? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

well, I thought it would be a really dumb retarded show, but I loooove it.

the only thing I hate is because im in nz, Cartoon Network just keeps playing all the repeats and I know them all off by heart. ugh. we need to have new episodes aired over here. Sad

otherwise, I looooove regular show so much, its just awesome. Very Happy especially mordo. 😊
Back to top Go down
Izek
'Ello Gov'nor
Izek

Coins : 577

PostSubject: Re: Has your interest changed since the start?   Has your interest changed since the start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:45 pm

I can relate to what youre saying CF, i usually was so alert on when a new episode came out, but as if recent ive actually sorta stopped watching, i still like the show and all its just that i dunno, i guess it got a bit old or something.  
Back to top Go down
CF
Cool Dudes
CF

Coins : 1085

PostSubject: Re: Has your interest changed since the start?   Has your interest changed since the start? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Glad I'm not the only one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has your interest changed since the start?   Has your interest changed since the start? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has your interest changed since the start?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Totally Regular Show! :: Regular Show :: Fandom-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com