Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OOOO
Mordecai
OOOO

Coins : 89

Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts  Empty
PostSubject: Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts    Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:12 pm

This thread is where you talk all about games and electronics so basically it is just to like talk about them. Like post what's new with games or what is coming out. So for example: Wii is disconnecting Check me out channel, vote channel, Wii channel, and some others as well. Then you can post what you think about that and if someone else says something about another electronic or game we can talk about it.
Back to top Go down
CF
Cool Dudes
CF

Coins : 1085

PostSubject: Re: Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts    Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:00 pm

I'm really excited about Pokemon X/Y & the new Sonic game.
Back to top Go down
Izek
'Ello Gov'nor
Izek

Coins : 577

PostSubject: Re: Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts    Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:21 pm

Dont even think about buying Xbox1 ITs a huge scam, The camrea from the Kinect is ALWAYS on, even when you turnit off so they can watch you, and you cannot rent videogames because once you put a CD into it the CD becomes Useless, and im sure that if you look into it youll find a lot of more mad stuff about it.
Back to top Go down
CF
Cool Dudes
CF

Coins : 1085

PostSubject: Re: Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts    Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:29 pm

Oh don't worry, I don't plan to. Never was really into Xbox in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Izek
'Ello Gov'nor
Izek

Coins : 577

PostSubject: Re: Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts    Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:40 pm

ITS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts    Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaming and Electronic Random Thoughts
Page 1 of 1