Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skips is Special

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Izek
'Ello Gov'nor
Izek

Coins : 577

Skips is Special  Empty
PostSubject: Skips is Special    Skips is Special  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:20 am

Ok, so as stated before I am working on some fan art, so i have been repeatedly watching some episodes and screen printing to get backgrounds and other characters and i have noticed that Skips is the only (Or one of few, haven't confirmed it completely) character with five fingers, Benson, Rigby, Mordecai, Pops, Muscle Man and even High Five Ghost have four fingers, had anybody else noticed that?

On a side note: I had made Izek with four fingers by going by cartoon standards, but as a Cellist myself i know how much would having four fingers affect playing the cello, so what do you guys say, should i follow my logic and Correct it (add a fifth finger) or should i just let this little detail go and leave it as he is, i mean it is a cartoon afer all....
Back to top Go down
Izek
'Ello Gov'nor
Izek

Skips is Special  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skips is Special    Skips is Special  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:53 am

Bump

Please comment you guys, id really appreciate your opinions!
Back to top Go down
CF
Cool Dudes
CF

Coins : 1085

Skips is Special  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skips is Special    Skips is Special  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:56 pm

Come to think of it, yeah I've noticed that. Pretty interesting.

To answer your question, personally either's fine with me, but if I had to choose, I'd say go with four fingers.
Back to top Go down
Izek
'Ello Gov'nor
Izek

Skips is Special  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skips is Special    Skips is Special  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:13 pm

Thanks, yeah i guess it would look preatty wierd, Only skips is destined to have five fingers. Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skips is Special  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skips is Special    Skips is Special  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skips is Special
Page 1 of 1