Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

regular show movie idea part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
acarentzjr
Muscle Man

Coins : 8

regular show movie idea part 2 Empty
PostSubject: regular show movie idea part 2   regular show movie idea part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:15 pm

read part 1 first

Okay so how do you expect to take care of Eileen. Mordecai stated. ill figure it out don't worry about it. Rigby said confidently. Well what about me we can barley pay rent together, we just make it how will i pay it with you gone. Mordecai said all worried. you will figure it out you're smarter than me you actually finished high school and thinking about college while i have a regular GED. Rigby said trying to help Mordecai. But how will you find a place for the two of you if we just get by here. Mordecai responded. Well, we decided that i would move with her. Rigby said. Well, hope it goes well then, but i still have to find out what im going to do. Mordecai said. you will be fine don't worry. i know you could go to the college you wanted and get a dorm. Rigby said. to be continued
Back to top Go down

regular show movie idea part 2
Page 1 of 1