Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What character represents you the most.

Go down 
+3
Manderz
Annie
Coconut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Coconut
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Coconut

Coins : 1722

What character represents you the most. Empty
PostSubject: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Who do you think is most like you. I think Mordecai is most like me.

Trustworthy, Honest, but still likes to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Annie
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Annie

Coins : 752

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:20 pm

I'm mostly act like Rigby, lol. Except that I don't steal.
Back to top Go down
https://totally-regular-show.forumotion.com
Coconut
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Coconut

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:21 pm

I kinda thought you'd say that.

You would.
Back to top Go down
Annie
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Annie

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 1:14 am

o.o How would you know? lol
Back to top Go down
Manderz
THE POWER!
THE POWER!

Coins : 83

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Why would she steal? :O

And I guess I would be more like Skips. I do all the handyman/mechanical work in my house.
Back to top Go down
Coconut
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Coconut

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 pm

I never said she would steal. Anyways Coconut's know everything.
Back to top Go down
Manderz
THE POWER!
THE POWER!

Coins : 83

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:25 am

Does the Coconut know my other favorite character?
Back to top Go down
Annie
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Annie

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Hm, I don't know! Maybe. Smug
Back to top Go down
Plixs1
Muscle Man
Plixs1

Coins : 10

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:12 am

I see Benson yelling at Rigby and Mordecai for not doing what he asked and it's like a mirror.
I'm always yelling at my two sister to do they're chores. Because of them I've become more hot headed and they don't have my trust any longer. Also it's some how funny when I get frustrated. :/

How ever in a group of new people, I'm HFG. ~Silent~

But mostly Benson.
Back to top Go down
JadeRose
Muscle Man

Coins : 8

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 am

I'm a lot like Mordecai. I'm usually the sensible one, but I also have a rather immature lazy side when I'm choosing not to be overly stressed.

I'm kind of like Benson when I get stressed out. I can be quite neurotic, to so... yeah.

Back to top Go down
RegularGal16
Benson
RegularGal16

Coins : 96

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 am

I have several various different personality traits of several different Regular Show characters. I'm usually mature and laid back like Mordecai, but there are times when I can be a bit irresponsible like Rigby. I have a really really short temper like Benson sometimes, and according to Sis, I can be a bit bossy sometimes too (it's tough being the older sister who's usually in charge). I am also a bit quiet like High Five Ghost, sometimes I'm a bit shy around some people, I'm goofy and random like Eileen, (and I have brown hair like her too), I have a childlike personality like Pops, I like pulling ridiculous pranks on people like Muscle Man, and like Margaret, I had no idea this one guy friend of mine really liked me, until recently, and now we're going together for the school dance! Very Happy So, yeah there you are. XD
Back to top Go down
RSLOVER23
Hi-Five Ghost

Coins : 43

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 10:13 pm

I'm most like Mordecai-chill,responsible,cool,smart,great friend… but I have some inner Rigby too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What character represents you the most.   What character represents you the most. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What character represents you the most.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Totally Regular Show! :: Regular Show :: Regular Show - Other-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com