Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Skin

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Manderz
THE POWER!
THE POWER!

Coins : 83

New Skin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Skin   New Skin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:23 pm

I wouldn't worry about it Annie. I would just wait until we get new members to see if anyone else wants to change the skin. I always match my graphics to my skins, so if you change the skin, you should do a graphics change over too. The place is too small, and too new if you ask me, to change it around too much yet Smile

Once everyone does decide they want a skin change, then I am sure everyone will forget this one with all the new awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
Coconut
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Coconut

Coins : 1722

New Skin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Skin   New Skin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Manderz wrote:
I wouldn't worry about it Annie. I would just wait until we get new members to see if anyone else wants to change the skin. I always match my graphics to my skins, so if you change the skin, you should do a graphics change over too. The place is too small, and too new if you ask me, to change it around too much yet Smile

Once everyone does decide they want a skin change, then I am sure everyone will forget this one with all the new awesomeness!

Honestly, I couldn't say this any better. It's no big deal. Relax have fun with the new skin for now.
Back to top Go down
Annie
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Annie

Coins : 752

New Skin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Skin   New Skin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm

I agree, guys. Besides, I love this skin anyway. I love the way I designed it.
Back to top Go down
https://totally-regular-show.forumotion.com
Izek
'Ello Gov'nor
Izek

Coins : 577

New Skin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Skin   New Skin - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 7:02 am

I really like the current skin, but if you had to change it, id say that the colors should be those of Rigby and Mordecai, the forum is about regular show and they are the main character after all!
Otherwise than that, id have to say make it blue, why? casue i say so. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Skin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Skin   New Skin - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Skin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2