regular show movie idea part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
acarentzjr
Muscle Man

Coins : 8

PostSubject: regular show movie idea part 1   Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 pm

just an idea if the maker of the show sees it maybe he can consider it

Hay Mordecai. Rigby said. what? Mordecai said all in a tired voice. I want to go get coffee, lets go man. Rigby said. fine let me wake up first, give me 10 min. Mordecai said. fine, just hurry up. Rigby said aggravated knowing Eileen's shift ends in an hour (he secretly has a crush on her). Rigby then says. Margaret's shift is just started. you have a chance to talk to her before it gets crowded. very quickly Mordecai got up and showered, brushed his teeth, and even put his best colon on. Hay Rigby Eileen say excitedly. Hay Eileen. Rigby says as if he didn't care. you wanna go to the movies after my shift. Eileen says while Mordecai is having a side conversation with Margaret (nothing important worth writing just imagine what they talked about). um sure... what did u have in mind. Rigby says. um maybe runaway cowboy? Eileen said in a guessing type of voice. okay as long as its good i have not even heard of it yet. is it new? Rigby says. sort of, last month. there is nothing else out. Eileen says in a soft tone. well if you would like we can just head to your house and watch TV. Rigby says. Mordecai over hears but doesn't say anything. Eileen goes to get a coffee for Rigby and Mordecai. Hay Margaret wanna go to the beach this evening. Mordecai asked. um sure as long as you bring mints this time. Margaret says teasing. Ya ya whatever. Mordecai says trying to stay cool. Margaret chuckles and walks away going back to work. Ready Rigby. Eileen ask. ya lets go. They start heading to Eileen's house. They arrive and Rigby throws himself on the sofa and ask for a drink. Eileen asked if Rigby liked her while handing him the drink. (it is not alcoholic so don't joke about it). Rigby embarrassed and not sure how to answer gives a deep gulp and says a very shy sort of. Next Eileen sits next to him and asked if he would like to take it further and actually be BF and GF. Rigby says yes and hugs her. Eileen says oh no you don't, don't even think about being cheap. She goes over to kiss him but he hesitates and she i shocked and says whats wrong and he says oh nothing its just that, and she cuts him off saying. Come on i don't just like you i love you i want you in my life for ever will you marry me. Rigby is shocked and says why not. Eileen then hugs him crying and so they just talk the rest of the day and and towards afternoon Rigby heads home. Mordecai you won't believe what happened. Rigby says in a loud voice. what, what happened. Mordecai said in a sort of excited but worried way. um how to put this, i could not control myself. Rigby starts to say and Mordecai cuts him off. with wide open surprised eyes. did you. Mordecai starts. i got engaged to her. he says. wait what happened, you got engaged? How did this happen. he asked almost worried. well i kind of wanted to . Rigby stated. but i thought you didn't really like her. Mordecai says. well you were wrong i actually love her. to be continued
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acarentzjr
Muscle Man

Coins : 8

PostSubject: Re: regular show movie idea part 1   Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:52 pm

i will make a part 2 look under my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

regular show movie idea part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1