Totally Regular Show!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally Regular Show!

The fandom forum for Regular Show fans!

HomeMain IndexLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kusundree
Benson
Kusundree

Coins : 96

I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!!   I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:10 am

I WAS THINKING.

SINCE TRS has a lot of music (mostly 80's music and the music they make by themselves), why don't we make a TRS PLAYLIST!

C'mooonnn, it'll be fun! You can post the playlist on the home page or something so that when people go to it, the music automatically starts playing ^_^

All we have to do is think of about 5 or more songs that are featured on TRS. For example, there's "Party Tonight" which was featured in the episode "Mordecai and the Rigbys".

Or, there's that song that was featured in the episode "High Score", which was by New Kids On The Block, called "Hangin' Tough"

Or, as we AAALLLL know...

Summer time, lo-o-ovin, lovin in the summer TIME!

I hope you guys like the idea... You can get a playlist for your web site pretty much anywhere lol, try "playlist.com" maybe.

Love you guys! <3
Back to top Go down
Coconut
THE POWER!
THE POWER!
Coconut

Coins : 1722

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!!   I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Well I can see this happening, it won't be that easy though
Back to top Go down
Kusundree
Benson
Kusundree

Coins : 96

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!!   I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Yeah, I thought about that, but it would be pretty awesome... I know it won be easy to put it in in the first place and we'd have to put one in lots of different places since this is the mind of site where you kinda.. Click links and stuff and go to different pages, but with a little determination I think we could do it (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!!   I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I HAVE AN IDEAR!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Totally Regular Show! :: The Lounge :: Cafe Corner-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com